You are very welcome to browse our website, and rest assured, we’re not out to misuse any information you give us. Here below are some of the technical and legal things we need to state regarding your use of the site and our use of your data.
Website terms and conditions of use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lee Abbey’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) except to promote Lee Abbey or its events;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lee Abbey’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lee Abbey at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Lee Abbey’s website are provided “as is”. Lee Abbey makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lee Abbey does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lee Abbey or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lee Abbey’s website, even if Lee Abbey or a Lee Abbey representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. (If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.)
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lee Abbey’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lee Abbey does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Lee Abbey may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Lee Abbey does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lee Abbey has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lee Abbey of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lee Abbey’s website shall be governed by UK law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Google Analytics and cookies
Lee Abbey does not intentionally set any cookies on your computer if you are not a logged-in user with a Lee Abbey website user account. If you are, cookies set by WordPress or by the site will only be used to provide you with the experience you want on the site, and not used by or offered to any third party.
Lee Abbey uses Google Analytics to provide statistics about how many people have visited the site. This data also includes such things as which pages users have visited, how long they stayed, which browser or device they were using, the city or town where they live, and other information — but no personally identifiable information is collected and all data is used purely for the purpose of making the website work better for you, its visitors. By visiting the site you agree to Google Analytics being used for this purpose.